Monday, September 24, 2012

Your Very Own Lullaby

(A poetic collection of song lyrics)
(Please Read From Top-Bottom, or Up-Down, in a sort of Zig-Zag motion. Thank You)

It's as simple as something that nobody knows
that her beauty will follow wherever she goes
and she don't want to go outside, tonight
This is how an angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride.
Its too cold out side, for angels to fly.
I want to shelter you,
and all the things you do.
If its the last thing that I do
I'm bleeding out for you.
Your eyes they shine so bright, 
I want to save their light.
Ripped Gloves, Raincoat.
Weary Eyed, Dry Throat.
The tears come streaming down your face
and you lose something you can't replace.
I will try to fix you.
Now, here's a riddle for you,
There's a reason for the world,
like a flag goes unfurled.
Well I know the feeling
and there ain't no healing.
Just when I think your gone
I can't get you outta my head.
Just like a simple song
I can't get you outta my head.
I had you living life like you should
you say you never had it so good.
We're having such a good time together
and its only just begun, 
my hearts never smiled so hard
you make me smile like the sun
and I don't know why,
I can't keep my eyes off of you.
Look how they shine
for all the things you do.
Well, look at the stars and we're together,
yeah, it's always better when we're together.
I've been waiting for my dreams to turn 
into something I could believe in.
And looking for that magic rainbow,
on the horizon, I couldn't see it.
All of the things that I want to say,
just aren't coming out right. 
So just close your eyes, well honey 
here comes a lullaby, 
Your very own lullaby.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cool... Did you use a bunch of songs?
    Dude I'm going to have to do this on my own blog. Its so cool. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete