Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Little White Scars

I've got a friend who can write unreal little poems. She doesn't think they're any good. So! I will be posting a poem by her each week. These poems will be found in the top of the right margin, just above "Links". I would love to here your feedback about these poems so please comment on this post to let me know your thoughts.

Now, why did I choose 'Little White Scars' as the name? Well everyone has scars on their body with stories from the past behind them. Take me for example, one of the scars on my hand I got when I was 8 while trying to saw a chocolate bunny in half with a steak knife so my friend and I could share it. The knife slipped and now all I have to remember that story is a little white scar on my hand. I feel that the poems she writes are remembered because of little white scars in her heart. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. I read the mini poem and I love it. I love your idea about little white scars also. Keep the poems for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shortness of it, and I especially like the first line. And I've always thought about all the scars I have, and now I have a perfect name for them.

    ReplyDelete