Sunday, September 16, 2012

Demons

On the outside, I'm normal...
enough to deceive.
Got 2 hands, 2 feet,
2 eyes, that can see.

My eyes, they are warm
with a welcoming hue.
You think I'm your friend,
I wish it were true.

Now, the eyes that you see,
are different from within.
On the inside, they're dark,
they're cold, full of sin.

Something is hiding
its kind of concealed,
from both of your eyes,
yet its eyes are peeled.

It waits for an opening
to unleash all its rage.
So leave, before I hurt you
Before he breaks his cage.




9 comments:

  1. I really like this poem. The descriptions and rhythms are amazing. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this poem! Its creative and I loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this poem. I also loved the picture above it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true is this tho? So many pretenders out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My eyes, they are warm
    with a welcoming hue.
    You think I'm your friend,
    I wish it were true." stealing this

    ReplyDelete