Monday, September 24, 2012

Control

You walk through the door
and your coming home late.
Your head kinda hurts,
been a really long day.

Moms at the table
she looks pretty mad.
Starts interrogating
its turning out bad.

There's yelling and screaming
your fears begin to set.
She's angry, she's livid.
The circumstances met.

You lie in bed crying
trying to soak it all in.
Saying "God I'm trying,
but I just need a friend."

The buzz of the phone
rings through your ears.
"Hey, how you doing?
Seems like its been years.

Well I'm just calling
to let you know,
we're all here for you
we love you, gotta go."

Slowly surrounding
is a pool of your tears,
your heart stops its pounding,
your face slowly clears.

One day, it will be better,
the worries disappear.
You start to get control
of yourself and your fears.

5 comments:

  1. I stole something. Like, a lot of things:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang did you write this yourself? I love it! It's amazing, one of my favorite blogs! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You start to get control
    of yourself and your fears"

    This was so real and so good! Keep it up! ps I stole this line.

    ReplyDelete