Sunday, December 2, 2012

Stu Peed

This one I sent to a friend that I invited to our party but he never responded. Once again, it has spelling errors, it was 2 am, and I was out of it.

"Too bad you didn't come to here at this place we all call home. It is a p a r t I. Up in here, in dis hood. So next time be good. I hope you understood, what I sayin to you, you big poo, I will sue, you cookoo, moo. Stu. Peed in the hot tub like a pig. Batman is dead. Apparently he fell to the evil clutches of the jokester. Called masking tape. #scotch. You are a jester, which is a joker so you are nice. You killed bagman. And also batman. You sneeeaaakyyy mom. Well played. you pink shorts attracted the lobsters of lying government agents. Including sara palin. And also bin laden. Yes, he works for the Internal Revenue Service.  The moon shown briight on this lovely christmas night and all felt right, I had a fight, with all my might in joshs sight, it was contrite and quite (pause) flight. The bottle is so far, I cannot reach, but to reach is to live and to bleach is to give...whiteness to the eternitys of all that is latino. -Trace & Josh (but mostly trace)"

We didn't realize until the next morning how racist that last line sounded.

1 comment: