Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nothing good happens after 2am.

A little background: Basically I drank a lot of caffeine the other night and I decided to text some people. I sent this at like 2am. There are some spelling errors but I won't edit them cause heck, its funny. I sent this to a friend of mine whose birthday happened to be that same day (or morning). Within the text, it mentions some people that were at the party, these people were on posters that were hanging up in the room. Ali was not really there. Anyways, here it is:

"This is probably a little weird...but happy birthday! I've drank about 2 and soon to be 4 lieters of dr. Pepper and mtn. Dew. My head hurts, I can't stop laughing, and jimi hendrix is here, along with ali, vader, and batman is passed in joshs closet because he fell down. The rest of the star wars group is on stage rocking out. Wish you were here to enjoy the party, cause heck, its your birthday! Cordially Trace, Josh and Peter. Hope your birthday is awesome! P.S. (Post Script) nothing good happens after 2 am. So I sure as ghandi hope that this gets to you before 2. P.P.S. (post post script) gotta go, stinson just showed up with the rest of the How I Met Your Mother gang and georgio armani so it is time to suit up, and be awesome. Its gonna be legen- wait for it......................................................dary! Legendary! P.P.P.S. (post post post script) its after 2. Crap."

The post below this one is another text I sent. (it's even funnier)

No comments:

Post a Comment