Sunday, November 18, 2012

I think I'm addicted...


My Mythology teacher told me to annotate this packet on Oedipus Rex...does this count?


 The citizens used the plot to identify the perfect tragedy.











ending god
God is modern psychology. We understand family conflicts have not dealt with the sins of fathers, but the curse is ended when the past approaches a spirit of humility.

We The Kings
Kings, childless murderers!
Kings, though furious and pierced,
are protectors of a vicious act.
 Die wild, survive great.
 Queen found uncommon beauty, and joyously celebrated the arrival of Prince.

 Manhood started the rumors that parentage was a vicious tale into rage.
The darkness veiled secrets,
and the words thou shalt slay.
Answer me this, " What animal goes slowly, cruel and cold?"

(answer in next blackout)


Murder replied, "Youth leans upon the city walls, the mortified pieces unaware."

3 comments: